Are you currently on a keto diet or considering to start one?
If you’ve been All-time looking for what is definitively the best keto bread recipe on the internet, then you’ve come to the right place.
Her are 5 Keto Bread Recipes That Taste Better than Store-Bought Bread:
1-Almond Flour Keto Bread:
• 1 1/4 Cups Almond Flour
• 1 Scoop Unflavored Whey Protein Powder … or 15g Coconut Flour
• 1 Tbsp Confectioners Erythritol
• 2 Tsps Baking Powder
• 1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar
• Pinch of salt
• 6 Tbsps Melted Butter
• 12 Egg whites
• 1 Egg Yolk
1. Pre-heat your oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add all of the dry ingredients – except the cream of tartar to a large bowl.
3. Whisk until well combined, and set the bowl aside.
4. In another large bowl add 12 room temperature egg whites, and the cream of tartar
5. Use a hand mixer and beat the eggs until stiff peaks form.
6. Now add one of the yolks to the dry ingredient bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until combined, and incorporated.
7. Add half of the whipped whites to the bowl, and fold gently with a spatular.
8. Add in the other half of the whipped whites, and combine.
9. Line a 8.5in by 4.5in bread pan with parchment paper, and coat it with baking spray.
10.Add the batter to the loaf pan, and work the batter from the sides to the middle of the loaf, so that it rises properly.
11.Bake at 325 Degrees for 40 minutes, after that cover with tin foil, and continue cooking for another 50 minutes.
12.Let the keto bread cool completely in the loaf pan – preferably overnight.
13.Cut into 16 slices and enjoy!
FACTS PER SERVING :
Open next page to continue reading: