5-Keto Bread with Flaxseed:
• 2 cups flax seed
• 5 egg whites
• 2 whole eggs
• 5 tbsp. flax oil, coconut oil, or olive oil
• 1 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 teas. salt
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 packets Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Add all ingredients to a blender or mixer.
3. Mix and add to a lightly greased bread pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from pan. Slice and serve.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING:
How long does it take to make bread on keto?
It only takes a minute and a half, just 90 seconds. To make this quick keto bread. Ideal for keto egg sandwiches, low-carb grilled cheeses, and even mini French toasts, you’ll only need a few pantry staples for the ingredients, similar to many of the recipes that we gave you .
Hopefully these 5 Tasty Keto Bread Recipes will make your keto journey easier and more enjoyable.
You may also like:
Thank you for continue reading please don’t forget to share this article with your freinds