Effective communication tips:
For effective communication, the following factors must be considered:
• It is important to make a meaningful contribution to the conversation in order to have a clear purpose and objective for the conversation.
• Develop effective non-verbal communication skills. The right smile, eye contact, posture, handshakes create a positive impact.
• Make appropriate gestures with the hands and face.
• While speaking and listening, making appropriate eye contact, and looking into the eyes of the person we are chatting with can create a significant impact and make the interaction more fruitful as it arouses interest and courage.
• Being confident is very important.
Open next page to continue reading